Guidance for MBA Admission in Christ (Deemed to be University), Bangalore
MBA Admission in Christ University
Christ (deemed to be) University, is one of the first institutions in India to be accredited by NAAC, with ‘A’ grade, in 1998. The University teaches research and also offers Bachelors in Humanities, Social sciences, Science, Commerce, Engineering and Law. Its is considered to be the top and best University for students pursuing a career in Management studies, from all over India.
Christ (deemed to be) University in Bangalore, conducts the selection procedure in two phases. The applications for Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in Christ (deemed to be) University, for the first phase are available from November, usually the 1st and get closed by the end of January, for the next academic year. However, even if you miss the dates the first time, there is no need to worry. The applications for the second phase of selection are again available online from January end (after the 1st phase closes) and are available until the end of March or first week of April. You can get in-depth information about the course structure, the application procedure, the selection process and the admission process on our website youradmissionguru.com, the best Admission consultancy in Bangalore.
The MBA course in Christ (deemed to be) University comprises 2 years with 6 trimesters. There are 3 different campuses. Two of them offer the same specializations, while one offers a special course:
The Central Campus in Bangalore and the Bangalore Kengeri Campus, offer specializations in Finance, Human Resource, Lean operations and systems, Marketing and Business Analytics.
The Bannerghatta Road Campus, however, offers a wider range of options. Along with Finance, Human Resource, Lean operations and systems, Marketing and Business Analytics, it also offers a specialization in International Business. (only at this campus)
Candidates who have fulfil either one of the below mentioned criteria are eligible:
A MAT score of 500 and above
A CAT score of 60 percentile and above
A XAT score of 60 percentile and above
A CMAT score of 60 percentile and above
An ATMA score of 60 percentile and above
A GMAT score of 450 and above
A GRE score of 295 and above
Note: The Test scores of the above-mentioned examinations are only accepted for the year in which the candidate appeared for it.
Applicants who are in the final year of their studies are also eligible to apply, only if they have 50% or above aggregate in all the Semesters / Years of undergraduate examinations conducted so far.
The minimum Score specified for MAT / CAT / CMAT / XAT / GMAT / GRE / ATMA is only the eligibility criteria and the actual score would not have any effect on the final selection.
Christ (deemed to be) University, Bangalore, Application Process:
To apply online:
The applicant first need to create an application login at https://appstat.christuniversity.in using NAME (as printed on Class 10 Marks Card), EMAIL-ID and a password. The email id and mobile number provided will be used for sending confirmation and application status-update messages. An applicant can apply for as many programmes using the same ID considering that he/she fulfils the admission criteria for the same.
Applicants must have the following documents before filling the application online:
- Copy of the statement of marks of Class 10, Class 12 and Degree Marks Cards (whichever semesters’ marks cards are available) (Mandatory) and a valid Entrance test scorecard of (Sep MAT / Dec MAT / Feb MAT OR CAT OR CMAT OR GMAT OR XAT OR ATMA OR GRE ) and Candidates who are applying for the Dual Degree MBA (CU) + MBA, (FHWS, Germany) Programme should also have the work-related documents (Joining Letter / Experience Letter) (Full Time / Family Business also considered) with one or more year of work experience (Mandatory).
- The application cannot be submitted without filling all the mandatory fields. A recent passport size photograph: 3.5 x 4.5 (cms), in formal dress with white background should be scanned and uploaded along with other documents.
- The application number will be auto generated after successful payment of the application fee. A copy of the application can be printed anytime from the login page.
- In case of payment failure due to technical error the application number will not be generated and any amount deducted will be automatically refunded within 15 business days.
All communications will be only through the application login/registered email/mobile number.
For International Students:
Candidates falling under any of the categories mentioned below, must apply under the International Student Category:
- Foreign citizens
- PIO card holders
- OCI (Dual Citizens)
Candidates seeking admission through International Student category (Foreign Nationals/PIO/OCI) will have a separate application process, with the following options to apply for any programme at Christ (deemed to be) University:
a) Direct mode Application
b) Online Application form
For NRI Students:
Students who fall under any of the following classifications, at the time of application may apply under NRI Student category and be liable to pay the fees applicable to the same for the entire duration of the course:
1. NRI defined under the Indian Income Tax Law.
2. Either of the parents is outside India (except Nepal) on Work Permit / Resident Permit.
3. Indian citizen financed by any Institution / agency outside India, even if parents are the Residents of India.
4. Indian Citizen who has pursued studies for qualifying examination in any foreign / Indian syllabus outside India.
5. Indian citizen pursued studies for qualifying examination in foreign syllabi in India.
Note: If only condition 5 from the above-mentioned conditions is satisfied and not conditions 1 to 4, the NRI student category fee will be applicable only for the first year.
Selection Process for Christ (deemed to be) University, Bangalore:
The selection process comprises 2 rounds.
1. Group Discussion (GD): This is conducted online, for a duration of 30 minutes and the date and time are as mentioned on the E-admit card.
2. Micro presentation (MP) and Personal Interview (PI): The candidate needs to be present before an expert panel for Micro Presentation and Personal Interview. The duration for the same is 30 minutes and a google calendar invite is sent to the registered E-MAIL id of the candidate.
Christ University, Bangalore, Admission Process:
After the selection process, results will be available on https://appstat.christuniversity.in.
The selected candidates will receive an E-Offer of admission. The offer will be valid up to the date mentioned in the Offer of admission.
All selected candidates must note that admission is provisional and subject to University rules.
Selected candidates must download the offer of admission on ‘Application Status’ link from the University website.
In order to process admission:
- Candidates must choose the preferred date and time from available options to facilitate the admission process, better.
- Admission must be processed at the campus where the programme is offered as published in the offer of admission.
- As per UGC guidelines, fee payment has to be made online.
- Fees for first year including Admission Registration fee must be paid in full as part of the admission process.
All the original marks cards and one set of photocopies must be submitted for verification at the time of admission. The required documents are:
1. Copy of E-Admission card (Mandatory), copies of the NEFT / Online Payment Receipt (Mandatory), statement of Marks: Class 10, Class 12 (Mandatory), undergraduate Degree Marks Card (if result awaited, marks card till the last semester/year) (Mandatory), Provisional degree certificate, if candidate has completed/graduated before November (Mandatory), Degree certificate (Convocation Certificate), if candidate has graduated before June (Mandatory), Transfer Certificate (TC) of undergraduate/postgraduate degree from the last qualified institution (Mandatory) must be submitted by August end, Migration Certificate of undergraduate degree from qualifying University (applicable for all candidates except those studying in Karnataka) (Mandatory) must be submitted by August end.
Students pursuing their final year must bring the statement of marks up to the previous semester / year (Mandatory).
2. Work experience, work related documents such as joining letter/experience letter and latest salary slip (If required for the programme).
- An undertaking for pending original documents unavailable currently (applicable only for candidates writing / passing their exam in March – June), must be submitted to the Office of Admissions by August end.
- Failure to submit the pending documents will be treated as unsuccessful in the qualifying examination or considered “Not Eligible” and admission will be terminated from CHRIST (Deemed to be University) without any claim.
The date of commencement of the academic Year is intimated during the admission process.
Important points to Note:
- Christ (deemed to be) University does not accept any type of Donation other than the fee mentioned in the website.
- If the Application is incomplete or incorrect, the University Management has the right to reject it.
- Christ (deemed to be) University advises not to send any original marks cards through post or courier.
- It is to be noted that though the fee is fixed for 2 years by the University, there will be a periodic nominal increase to meet the rise in costs.
- The decision of the Admission Committee is final and binding.
You can visit youradmissionguru.com, the best consultant in Bangalore to know more about colleges and get detailed information regarding other undergraduate, post graduate and doctoral programmes like BA, BBA, BCom, PGDM and other Doctoral programmes.
Contact Us for more details!