[vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”Management Admissions” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
In this section you are going to learn about:
- Info and Scope of Management Studies
- Courses in Management Sector
- MBA in Bangalore Colleges
- Top Colleges for MBA
- Top Private colleges for MBA in Bangalore
- Christ University Admissions in MBA / BBA
- MBA Admission in Acharaya University, Bangalore
- MBA Admission in MS Ramaiah Institute of Management
If PR( Public relations ), HR ( Human Resource Management), or Marketing are the topics, where your mind goes every time, then this is the career option you should opt for.
According to a recent study conducted by The Times of India Group, management courses are the future of India. After Engineering and Medical, This is the most preferred course of study opted by students.
As the scope of management studies is very vast in upcoming time in India, as the need for management professionals is gonna increase day by day.
Growth in the GDP of any country depends on the total business made from overseas. So the management professionals are indirectly responsible for growth in the economy and GDP ( Gross Domestic Product ) of the country.
Being a manager or HR Manager in any company or firm or startup, your primary job will be to manage and handle all the relations between technical, non technical and other employees.
You are responsible for meetings and presentations to clients. As clients management is one of the primary parts of management duty.
To become the best possible version of yourself in every aspect of managerial work, including public speaking and other stuff, getting admission in a top college is very important in this study as it provides a cutting edge over other professionals.
Following Courses are the most preferred and opted courses in the management category :
- B.B.A. (Bachelors in Business Administration) – It’s a UG (UnderGraduate ) Course in the management sector. It’s a three-year course offered by many private and some Government universities. It is a basic course as compared to MBA which basically includes studies on some business concepts, economy, and business relations and finance. It’s a gateway to a golden future.
- M.B.A. (Masters in Business Administration) – It is a PG (Post Graduate ) course in management sector which comprises of basic and fundamental studies of concepts like strategy, finance, Human Relations, and Economy, etc. It’s a two-year program offered by many government and private universities.
- P.G.D.M. (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) – It is
basically the same to same as an MBA degree, with the only difference of a diploma degree. It is having a somewhat similar course structure of MBA.
Intakes of students in Nation is done by colleges on the following basis :
- CAT (Common Aptitude Test ) – Conduct through an open application form by any of the IIMs ( Indian Institute of Management). A National level test for MBA college admissions in top colleges for MBA in Nation.
- XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test)
- Many Independent Institutes like NITIE, NMIMS, XLRI, etc takes students on the basis of their own admission tests.
- Even in BBA, many colleges take admissions through their own tests also on the basis of 2nd PU / Class 12th Score.
- Management Quota Direct Admission in MBA / BBA – If you are having low scores in CAT or even in class 12th, then taking direct MBA college admissions in any top college for MBA is the best possible option. By doing so, you can open the gates of your bright professional career.
Top MBA College Admissions / Top BBA Colleges offering direct admission through management quota :
- Christ University, Bangalore ( Direct Admission in Christ University)(Quota Admission in Christ University)
- Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore
- Kristu Jayanti College, Bangalore
- Jain University (MBA Admission at Jain University)
- St. Joseph College of Commerce, Bangalore (Direct Admission in St. Joseph College in MBA)
- Acharya Bangalore B School (Direct admission in MBA Acharya College)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business and Management, Bangalore( Direct admission in Symbiosis)
- Mount Carmel College Bangalore
Benefits of taking Admission through Management Quota
- As the level of your college placement and future, depends upon the college you study in, So studying in good quality college with a better environment is very important.
- Despite rigorous hard work, some students are unable to get good ranks in competitive exams like JEE Mains & Advanced, NEET, CAT, etc.
- So in this situation, students get into depression and go up with the wrong decision in life even wrong steps.
- Also, some of the students take the wrong step towards their life.
- And most of them end up taking admission in any below average college
- So they miss the golden opportunity, where direct admission could have been turning point of their life.
- As the Grades, Ranks, Practical + Co-Curricular knowledge inside the college is responsible for placements.
- So taking Direct Admission through management quota which is very much legal thing and colleges are in taking students through this procedure with a well-defined layout.
Terms and Conditions for BBA/MBA College Admission:
* 1. Rates may vary anytime as per college instructions and Your Admission Guru does not take any guarantee for the previously quoted rate.
* 2. The promised rates are quotational in nature.
* 3. If a student books his/her seat/slot, then rates generally won’t fluctuate for him/her. But Your Admission Guru will not be responsible for any sudden changes in Management Quota Admission Rates.
*4. Seat booking amount for BBA/MBA Admissions is not refundable if the student wants to cancel his/her admission in future.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]